Is your first visit with our office coming up soon?
Our goal is to make your first visit as pleasant and efficient as possible. We suggest that you arrive at the office at least fifteen minutes prior to your scheduled visit. This will allow time to complete your registration and medical forms.
As a convenience, the Patient Information form can be downloaded here and completed prior to your visit:
New Patient Registration Forms
Please remember to bring these completed forms with you so that we can expedite your check-in process.
We also request that you bring the following items to your first visit:
- Photo ID
- Health insurance or Medicare card
- List of all current medications
- List of all known allergies
- Results of diagnostic studies related to your current foot and ankle problem (i.e., blood tests, x-rays, bone scans, CT scans, MRIs)
List of insurances we do not accept:
- Aetna Better Health
- Aetna Market Place Plans
- Buckeye Health Plan / Ambetter
- Caresource / Caresouce Marketplace
- UHC Medicare Advantage Plan
- UHC Medicaid Plans
We look forward to seeing you at your first visit.